Charitable Donations Info.
Donating Proceeds to Charity
If you’re a seller who wants to fundraise for a tax-deductible charitable organization (such as a 501(c)(3) status or equivalent with the IRS, or a similar legally-recognized non-US charitable organization), please keep in mind the following guidance:
- You must receive the appropriate consent from the charitable organization to use their name and trademark.
- Include clear information about the donation details and the organization you’re supporting in your listing description(s) and other public shop pages.
- Each listing supporting a charity must represent a tangible item for sale that meets RHMarket’s Seller Policy. Listings cannot be created solely for the purpose of transferring money.
- RHMarket cannot verify donations. Each seller is responsible for ensuring the correct receipt of proceeds to a specific organization. Transactions for charity are entered into at the buyer’s risk.
- Do not send unsolicited donation requests using any of the community features, such as Messages.